Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thursday Thought -- August 21, 2014

Good Morning Friends,

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.” (Isaiah 41:10-13)

What are you afraid of?

Are you afraid God might not be watching and something might happen that He wasn’t aware of? That can never happen. Jesus said, “I am with you always.” (Matthew 28:20) God never sleeps and He never takes His eyes off you.

Are you afraid God might desert you? That will never happen. God has promised, “I will never leave you, I will never forsake you.” (Hebrews 13:5)

Are you afraid God won’t be able to help you? “Nothing is impossible with God.” (Luke
1:37) There is no problem so big that God cannot deal with it.

Are you afraid God might do something harmful to you? “God cannot be tempted by evil.” (James 1:13) All His ways are righteous and perfect and loving.

What are you afraid of? God says, “Do not be afraid, I am with you.”

His, by Grace,


Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment